White Werewolf Tavern June Release
There is plenty to keep your printer busy with the White Werewolf Tavern June release. As usual, exceptional 32mm and 75mm sculpts and this month a bust with FOUR variants! Add to that a cross promo with 3dartdigital and you get some terrific value.
We’re so glad to see all the familiar and new faces by our tavern’s hearth. This month, we’re a little weary. It seems that the ancient Temple of the Sun, not far from here, has some new inhabitants. These odd folks have imprisoned the primordial Evil Khaaru and are now trying to get as many new followers into their midst as possible. You won’t succumb to their deluded babbles though, will you? Let’s prepare you then and have a look at who they are, so that you’re ready in case you meet any of the members of the Cult of The Eye of Truth.
- K’haaru Lord of Torment, heroic miniature
- Diana ‘Echo’ Themera diorama (75mm, 32mm) + Stone monster Gargoyle, 32mm
- Cult Assassin, 75mm and 32mm
- The eye if truth assassin is available with different top bottom variations, giving you some degree of customisation.
- Cult Assassin 3 variants 75mm
- Bust (4 variants)
- Cultist Executioner, 75mm and 32mm
- Set of 4 Cultist miniatures, 32 mm
- Lich – June throwback miniature
- Cross-promo mini from 3dartdigital – Skorgi Frozen-Heart and abandoned farmstead
You can snag this months release right up until the end of June as well as a great welcome box on joining.